Camp Cooking on the Road
Five steps to eat cheap while camping on the road:
- Pack lunches in the morning at breakfast
- Keep it simple we eat alot of spaghetti, tuna and grilled sausage when we travel
- Use Just-Add-Water and canned foods you and your family like. For example we eat potatoes au`graitin and canned green beans when we are traveling.
- Supplement with of Fresh fruit and veggies, grapes, bing cherries, strawberries, baby carrots, cucumbers, grape tomatoes are some of the things that travel well.
- Use paper plates and bowl for breakfast, sandwiches and finger foods for Lunch, and easy meals for supper